Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's hot out there

Yes, it is Spring. It was 78 degrees according to the school's temperature gauge. I'm on our local school board and as well as being a volunteer at the elementary school. My two boys go to this school so I think that I need to be involved with the school. Today, I got to listen to some of my oldest son, Andy, classmates read. Not to be to prejudiced but I'm so glad that Andy is such a good reader. He also does well in math. His only problem is getting bored in class and then he doesn't pay attention.
The younger boy, Alex, is also doing very well in Kindergarten. I was quite concerned how he would behave in a more structured learning enviroment than preschool but he's only had two days where he got into trouble and both times were for not singing in music.
We are currently searching for a new superintendent. We've had two interviews and two more to go. I really like one of the candidates we've interviewed. Keeps talking about putting the students first.
I took Magie's (she's my bestest friend) three girls home after school. This also means that I got to play with our baby goats, Simon and Sasha. It may be a battle to pry Simon out of the oldest girl's hands.
Sage still isn't getting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment