Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Baby

After eight years my Jeep Cherokee finally gave it's last. We bought the Jeep when I drowned the Taurus on our country road after one of our rare heavy rains. My grandma, Andy was 16 months at the time, and I were driving home at night in the rain. The kind of rain which brings out the millions of little frogs. The neighbor went through with his little sports car, I followed and the engine just sucked up the water out of the puddle and cracked.
Dare I mention that I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Alex.
So Peter's brother, Charlie who was a car salesman at the time, found the Jeep for us. It worked well for the last eight years but started having more and more behavior issues. With 300K miles on it, it just made more sense to get a new vehicle rather than pour more money into the Jeep.



This is a 2001 Dodge Dakota pickup. We named it Penny. It should work a lot better for farm activities, especially hauling hay and feed. It even has some farm critters in it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment