Monday, June 13, 2011

Speedy



Since I wrote a post about Andy, I have to write one about Alex. He wanted it to be about how fast he can run. This child has been running since he was born, almost. Our house sits at the bottom of a hill and the driveway goes up the hill (makes for not so great run-off when it bothers to rain) Since he started to walk/run, Alex takes that hill at a dead run all the way to the top about 100 feet or so.
He tells me he runs faster than some of the older kids at school as well. He's very competitive. I'm thinking he will be very athletic in school, in addition to being on of those brainy kids. He'll be graduating from college in a few years at the rate he's going. And his principal was worried about Alex graduating when he was 17. He will but will turn 18 a few weeks later, my cousin did that and she turned out okay. But in the meantime, the picture is of Alex almost 2 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment