Thursday, October 6, 2011

What's in a Name?

I've been giving some thought to changing the name of the blog. Something with "family" in it; or maybe something about the view of Pikes Peak. I still need to give this some thought. Although the way the wind has been blowing I was considering "As the Wind Blows".
Other changes we are making around here- selling the rest of the poultry. I just really don't want to take care of the birds this winter. After the birds are gone and two of the llamas go to their new homes, we will be down to three horses, two llamas, one calf, three dogs, one hamster and a fluctuating number of cats. Keiko is missing so not sure how many I have.
Andy has been wanting a tarantula. I priced the horrid things. $149.99. No thank you.
And the wind can just stop blowing.
We are having spirit week. We started with green and white day, followed by PJ or Ninja day, today was neon day and tomorrow is Dr. Seuss Day. Fall homecoming is on Saturday. I'll be working the concession stand again for the booster club.
Tomorrow morning Alex's class is doing a short play. He is the wind. Hopefully I will remember the camera to get some pictures. It starts at 8:30 if some grandparents wanted to come. And then it's off to find some hay (which is in short supply, especially in the small bales) and then pantry.

1 comment:

  1. Did you like Saramara'a spirit hair!? She wants to keep it that way forever. Except blue instead of green.

    ReplyDelete