Sunday, May 23, 2010

Menu planning

I find it helps to write out the menu for a week. A week is about all I can deal with and still follow it pretty closely.

Sunday - pot roast with corn and mashed potatoes (the girls were over for supper)

Monday - I'm taking the boys to see "Shrek - the final chapter" and then do a little shopping and then have supper at Country Buffet. I have coupons for the boys to eat free.

Tuesday - Stew made from the left over pot roast

Wednesday - Pork chops, black beans and rice, fruit cocktail

Thursday - Spaghetti (Andy's favorite) and salad

Friday - Pizza and ice cream

Saturday - possibly going to MIL we do most Saturdays

And on Wednesday I have baby turkeys (4 royal palms and 3 bronze) coming (at the co-op) and 19 chicks coming in the mail. I ordered 11 russian orloffs, 3 are roosters and 8 straight run crested polish assortment. I'm also going into the Springs to pick up new doors, self leveling cement and flooring for the den. I found an awesome chair for the computer desk at Goodwill.

Tuesday and Thursday I'll volunteer for the last time at the school. Thursday is also field event day and elementary awards.

Friday is the last day of school with a barbeque and early dismissal.

No comments:

Post a Comment