Monday, May 10, 2010

It was a nice day for mothers

So yesterday morning, Peter brought me breakfast in bed. He had made blueberry pancakes from scratch. He always makes pancakes from scratch. The blueberries are the fat juicy kind as opposed to the hard dried out kind. Sadly, while the outside of the pancakes were done, the interior was not. So while he made some more, I went out to do the farm chores. Luna still hasn't had those babies yet. I asked Sophie if she had told her mom happy mother's day. She just wanted to be feed. Silly horse.
I came back into the house and Andy and Alex had eaten all the pancakes. So on our way to my parent's house we stopped in Limon and got drinks and I had a snickers bar for breakfast.
We had a very nice day. We gave my mom a framed b&w photo of the boys and she gave me some metal butterflies for the garden. I seem to have some sort of condition which enables me to always leave something at their house. So this time I left the butterflies. I had left the camera and the soy oil at home. And my dad's birthday present (it's in January). Maybe for Alex's birthday in July.
If anyone is reading this blog, please leave a little note to say that you are. Or am I just spinning my wheels writing to the wind?

No comments:

Post a Comment