Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weekend Update

This past weekend I spent Friday and Saturday at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs for the Colorado Association School Board annual meeting. It was fun and informative, but I didn't spend the night at the hotel.
Saturday evening I picked up the grandboys because someone had an appointment on Monday morning that they couldn't go to. Said someone decided not to go to the appointment. Normally I wouldn't have minded but Andy and Alex were in the Awanas Christmas program on Sunday night and I missed the program because the babies wouldn't stop crying.
We did pick up the new couch for the living room on Sunday. I still need to pick up the canary.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been inside the Broadmoor...I've only picked up friends from the front entrance. I've heard it's fancy. :)

    ReplyDelete