Friday, January 14, 2011

Changes

Never one to be satisfied with the way things are, I made some changes. I rearranged the living room, except for moving the piano, just to heavy. Put some of my old comic books on craigslist to sell, hopefully.
And in case you didn't notice I made some changes on the blog. The header picture is of Ariel and her baby of 2009, Belle. For those who don't know or don't remember all of our llamas are named after Disney characters. Starting with Kusco (the dad) who went to a new home, Ariel, baby number one was Lilo who died from rattler bite. Followed by Jasmine and then Belle. Belle was actually born on the same day that Lilo died and they look almost identical. Now Ariel has 2010 baby Jafar but since my digital camera lens isn't cooperating I can't download the pictures of him.
One other change to the blog I added a new blog to follow.
If you look real close at the picture of Ariel, right under the Green Gates heading are some black spots. Those are cows on the open range. West of us is about a gazillion acres of BLM land with a cattle lease.

No comments:

Post a Comment