Saturday, April 9, 2011

Can the wind just quit???

It's Saturday, plenty of things to do outside but the wind is just too much. I really need to work on fencing but I'm allergic to wind. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
I spent a couple of hours working at the food pantry yesterday and today. Wednesday and Thursday were spent at the school. This coming Monday is auction and Tuesday I take Melissa to get a tooth pulled. I'll be staying in the car, I don't deal well with dental offices and she's almost 21 so she can just suffer alone.
I would really like to move, tired of the wind, sand, lack of trees, non-maintained private roads, cows, rattlesnakes (they are out already). But I guess I can wait until my favorite place out here is for sale.

1 comment:

  1. Snakes? Those are way worse than this wind! :) I'm ready for it to be calm again myself. It's been brutal lately.

    ReplyDelete